Market Assessment / Strategic Planning
|Request a free assessment today -
Email us or call us at 781-884-0130.
- Your institution has top quality academic programs, and you are trying to determine how to best compete in the online learning marketplace.
- You want to start developing online offerings but aren’t sure which ones should be first.
- You are like dozens of institutions who aren’t sure whether the investment of time and money will get you a good return, or when that return will happen.
- Market Feasibility Assessments
- Institutional Readiness Assessments
- Marketing Planning and Implementation services
MindMax assesses how your potential/existing online programs will perform in the new and competitive market. By combining deep market knowledge with years of experience helping organizations develop online content, MindMax can guide you through your first project, or help achieve greater successes with your fifth one. We start by mapping your organization’s mission and goals to the online world, and then apply solid operational and financial plans to ensure maximum optimization. MindMax will work with you to choose programs that have viable markets, can be readily produced, and will return on investment. In many cases MindMax will invest with you to develop online programs. In these true partnership relationships, MindMax is will share risk and reward with your institution to help finance the development.
Our marketing recommendations will focus on preserving brand integrity while providing maximum brand exposure in order to create optimum lead flow. MindMax’s professional marketing team builds accurately targeted multi-channel campaigns to ensure the right messaging generates inquiries from qualified prospective students.
Our team has assessed dozens of organizations to determine their readiness to develop, deliver, and support online content. Assessing institutional readiness and highlighting potential pitfalls can save months of development time and thousands of dollars of wasted effort. MindMax will work closely with you and your team to ensure that you have a realistic Marketing and Implementation Plan to serve a functional roadmap for years to come.